Flies Control Dubai
During the winter season, the flies’ activity will be a big issue for the public living near the lakeside. Premises like food processing areas also affected by flies. We employ IPM techniques to control the flies’ infestation by applying the residual chemical spray, fogging, using IGR, Fly bottles and biological methods at the breeding sites.
There are about 3300 mosquitoes’ species all over in the world. These mosquitoes cause harmful diseases like yellow fever, malaria, and dengue every year which harm a large number of people residing in the poverty-stricken countries.
Supreme Pest Control Services UAE offers an effective plan of flies control services. This plan has been designed for controlling the number of mosquitoes that are seen in a property in Dubai. The pest control company uses chemical applications for flies control during the peak season.
- The treatments are conducted starting from April to September.
- During the first two weeks of the program, two rounds of the chemical are applied.
- About two to three weeks in the middle of the treatments are also recommended.
- At least four treatments must be done for controlling the mosquitoes.
- July, June, and August are some of the most hectic months for control services of the pest.
Fly Control Services Dubai
One of the licensed technicians from our fly control company would goes to inspect your property in the Dubai, UAE. They note the areas which are mainly prone to the breeding and activities of mosquitoes. These pests generally breed in the standing water which gets collected in gutters, birdbaths, discarded containers, and water bowls of pets. These areas and the other highly risky areas get treated using special products for the services of control of the flies larvae.
One of the interesting fact about this pest is that only the female mosquitoes bite you.
The breeding season of the mosquitoes is normally more during the hot months, and thus Supreme Pest Control UAE recognizes the need for seasonal spraying. The company treats the area of breeding of the mosquitoes with odour free and fast acting products so that you get lesser number of mosquitoes biting you at home.
Flies Control Services
Here are some listed tips for the homeowners in Dubai, UAE so that they can reduce the activity of mosquitoes:
- Dispose of any plastic container, tin cans, ceramic pots or other similar types of containers holding water in them.
- Discarded tires also require your attention. The stagnant water inside the tires is the breeding place for most of the mosquitoes or flies.
- The recycling containers that are kept outdoors must be drilled at the bottom to prevent any fly or mosquito breeding.
- The roof gutters which get clogged easily with leaves must be cleaned each year. Roof gutters are common places where mosquitoes and flies breed.
- Thin out the vegetation around your house if it is quite dense
- Wood piles must be kept covered.
- Whack the weeds and cut out dense grasses.
- If you have plastic pools then turn them over when not getting used. The stagnant water inside the wading pool also becomes the breeding place for mosquitoes. No water must be allowed to remain stagnant in the birdbaths. Wheelbarrows must also be turned over.
- Remove junk piles.
- Fish ponds must have continuous running water and stock of fishes in them. Mosquitoes cannot breed in rippling water. They get drowned.
Experts suggest that these tips can keep away flies, mosquitoes or other types of fly pests away from your houses.